The Delta Shovel is a fully-collapsible, full-sized, American-made shovel constructed from premium materials. The best shovel to keep in your rig. Period.
Meet the DMOS Delta Shovel. A compact, portable feat of engineering from DMOS, the Delta Shovel is the E-Tool you wish you had in the military. Capable of being used as a full-sized shovel or collapsing down for work in limited space, as a hoe, or folding flat for storage, the Delta Shovel is your constant companion for any of the toughest jobs. Whether you're freeing a stuck vehicle or digging a sniper hide, the Delta is always on hand and never in the way.
6061 Aluminum construction for a balance between weight and durability.
Punch through hard earth with the spade-style blade.
The Delta is made for moving mud and digging harder dirt.
The Delta features 3 blade modes and lengths for the ultimate versatility.
This is the Aluminum Blade Delta, the light and mighty shovel that never rusts. The colors are inspired by Jeep Wrangler colors.
- Blade: 3mm thick 6061 aluminum
- Brace: 12 gauge cold-rolled steel with 6 over-sized flush-mount rivets per side
- 3 position connector (shovel, hoe, and stow mode): milled out of 6061 aluminum billet
- Detente retention pin with wire lanyard
- 3 part telescoping adjustable anodized aluminum shaft with stainless steel formed spring pins: Maximum length 51" long. Optional adjustment lengths of 37" or 24"
- Nylon Zytel T grip
- Weight: 3 lbs 8 oz
- Collapsed: 24” x 11” x 2.75” (or 61 cm x 28 cm x 8 cm)
- Extended: 51” (or 130 cm