Are you tired of lugging those heavy, bulky stoves with you when you head out on your outdoor adventures? Are you tired of fussing with fuel? Looking for a simple solution? Here it is: The Stöker Flatpack Stove. The Stöker is fueled entirely by organic matter. As long as you can find branches, sticks, and twigs, you won’t need to haul those traditional fuel-dependent stoves anymore. Instead, you can travel with a durable, easy-to-assemble stove that is compact and light. The Stöker Stainless weighs in at only 14.6 oz and the Titanium is 7.3 oz (including the canvas sleeve). That’s all you’ll need to keep warm and to prepare your food and hot coffee.
The Überleben Stöker Flatpack Stove is changing the way people spend time outdoors. It takes only seconds to put together and since there are no moving parts it will keep performing for you for the long haul. All you need to do is put burnable materials inside it, light it up, and then watch it go. The surrounding sidewalls will protect your fire from the elements and keep it burning even when there is a breeze. They’ll also keep your fire contained and safe.
If you’re ready to simplify and improve the process of cooking and creating heat at your campsite, then Get Lost is here to make that happen. Take a look at the specs below along with the photos and see for yourself how this Flatpack Stove will improve your outdoor experience on several levels. Add one to your pack now and you’ll hardly notice it until you’re warm and you’re enjoying a hot meal.
- Simple 5-panel assembly allows for low profile / flat pack stow.
- Available in HD 304 grade Stainless Steel or Titanium. Both are anti-corrosive and extremely strong
- Includes unwaxed canvas sleeve (wax or leave breathable, according to your climate / preference).
- Canvas Sleeve doubles as a tinder bag.
- Weight: 7.3 oz. Titanium (including canvas sleeve); 14.6 oz. Stainless Steel
- Assembled Dimensions: Height - 6.5'', Width - 5.5''( at base) and 4.5'' (at top)