This fade was inspired by the first warm sunny day after a long, cold winter.
The NanoLoft® Puffy Blanket combines Rumpl's proprietary down-alternative insulation with the same technical materials found in premium sleeping bags and insulated jackets to keep you warm and cozy indoors and out. Includes a cape clip for hands-free use.
A durable, water-resistant stuff sack included
Rumpl uses a 90/10 DWR, also known as a durable water repellent, on all of their blankets. This finish provides protection from the elements, making the blankets weather and stain resistant.
The Cape Clip allows you to wear your blanket hands-free so you can start a fire, drink your beer, or change the channel, all while staying warm. The Corner Loops allow you to stake the blanket into the ground, a great feature for festivals and picnics.
- Version: 1-person, Nanoloft puffy
- Size Flat: 52" x 75”
- Size Packed: 6" x 14”
- Fabric: 100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric
- Insulation: Nanometer high-elastic cloth with soft nap (synthetic down); 200 gsm
- Weight: 1.8lbs
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included