The Hellagood Adventure Blanket is a waterproof outdoor camping blanket that is handmade in Portland, Oregon by Belmont Blankets. We think it’s the best outdoor blanket on the market. Period.
Hellagood blankets are hand-crafted utilizing a technical fabric that is designed with a mélange-styled, woven outer face and an incredibly soft, fleece-lined inner face. These heritage-quality blankets are perfect in any condition: snow, wet grass, sand…you name it.
Here’s What You Need to Know:
- Waterproof: Waterproof yet breathable membrane.
- Plush: The extra-long furry fleece works exceptionally well in both cold and hot weather
- Portland-made: Every blanket is designed, hand cut, and hand sewn in Portland, Oregon. The fabric is carefully sourced from the four mills around the world.
- Washable: Recommended Care Instructions--machine wash cold and hang dry.
- Binding Edge: A soft, double-folded cotton/polyester edge tape is sewn on the edge with industrial thread.
- Wrap and Brand tag: A 100% bridle leather wrap is included for carrying and storage. Brand tag is 100% leather created and cut in the USA. Both leather pieces are up-cycled luxury leather.
A note from the get lost team:
This is the only blanket we’ve found that is truly waterproof, made in the USA, and fully machine washable. Seriously, what good is an outdoor blanket if it’s a pain to wash? Plus, these blankets look great but they're really durable. Perfect for concerts, festivals, and camping. I own one with the brown trim and love it.
Dimensions & Specs:
Size: Approx. 5' x 6'