EVA Snowshoes are comfortable, lightweight, easy to use, and quiet. These snowshoes will make you wonder why people even bother with those awkward, clunky, traditional snowshoes.
Inspired by rocker-shaped running shoes, Eva Snowshoes were introduced in 2017 to rave reviews.
The best part: You know that annoying heel slapping noise that happens when you're walking in traditional snowshoes? It doesn't happen when you're using the EVA.
The EVA Snowshoe is called a "running" snowshoes because it feels similar to a pair of athletic shoes and because runners like to train in them. But they are equally good for hikers, dog walkers, and people who just like to stomp around in snow.
The EVA is recommended for winter travelers up to 200lbs. The LUNA snowshoe is similar to the EVA but slightly smaller. If you are under 150lbs, the LUNA might be a better fit.
- The rocker platform bends and rolls with your foo just like your favorite athletic shoes.
- Extra cushion and insulation for comfort and warmth.
- Simple, secure hook and loop bindings.
- Quiet & Lightweight
- Serious traction with durable rubber lugs and optional ice cleats for hardpack & icy conditions.
- Recyclable through athletic shoe recycling programs.
- Recommended use: Hiking and Running on flat to rolling terrain on packed trails.
- 24" x 8"
- Fits shoe sizes 7W - 14M
- Weighs 3 lbs. 8 oz.