Ideal for small families or couples, The 10 foot Regatta Canvas Bell Tent is perfect for camping, backyard sleepovers, and outdoor festivals. Meticulously designed for quick setup and functionality, it comes with built-in stove jacks, bug mesh, windows, and a generous wall height. And like all our White Duck canvas tents, the Regatta comes with FREE SHIPPING!
FREE, FAST SHIPPING
LIFETIME WARRANTY & FREE RETURNS
What Makes the Regatta Bell Tent Better than the Rest?
- UV resistance helps stop degradation from the sun, so this tent is sure to be long-lasting and reliable.
- The tent floor consists of a sewn-in heavy-duty PE groundsheet that is waterproof and easy to wipe clean.
- 8.5 oz army duck cotton canvas is water repellent and UV resistant finish
- A 5” wide stove jack opening allows you to heat the tent in the winter months. Plus, the stove jack is made from fire retardant material.
- Generous no-see-um mesh windows and air vents allow for a cool breeze to circulate in the summer.
- Equipped with military-grade zippers for maximum functionality and peace of mind.
- The mildew resistant properties of the mean less worrying about mildew and bad smells.
- Seams are all double stitched and corners are reinforced for extra durability.
- All no-see-um mesh panels are double layered to keep the creepy crawlies outside where they belong.
- Galvanized steel poles for durability and maximum resistance to harsh weather.
- Proprietary shock-absorbing grounding system to stand up to harsh weather conditions.
- Electrical cable outlet for easy access to devices
Bell Tent History:
The canvas bell tent (sometimes called the Tipi Tent) was first used and patented by military officer Henry Hopkins Sibley in the mid-1800s. White Duck’s take on Sibley’s tent features numerous modern updates including premium Cotton Double Fill “Army Duck Canvas” fabric, which is treated with a weightless water and mildew repellent that protects the fabric while still maintaining the natural breathability of 100% cotton. It's also far easier to setup, more packable, and more durable than early versions of the bell tent design.
Size & Configuration:
The ten foot Regatta sleeps three, though a popular configuration is a 2 cot + table layout.
Packed Dimensions & Weight:
The 10' Regatta Bell Tent Includes:
- CARRY BAG