The White Duck Prota Cabin Tent is a modern take on the traditional cabin tent with larger windows and doors, space to walk around, and a speedy setup. Cabin tents feature near-vertical walls, which allow you to stand up and comfortably move around inside the tent. In addition, while smaller dome tents tend to function only as places to sleep, cabin tents create a livable room - a home away from home where you can play cards, visit, and relax.
What Makes the Prota Cabin Tent Better than the Rest?
- DYNADUCK fabric, with 10.10 oz army duck cotton canvas that is breathable, water repellent, mold & UV resistant finish
- Sunblock heat-resistant canvas roof that blocks sunlight and regulates inside temperature in warm weather
- Double-stitched seams with reinforced corners for added strength
- Four large windows and two spacious doors with bug mesh for ventilation, bug protection and stellar views
- Proprietary shock-absorbing grounding system to stand up to harsh weather conditions
- 6'6" ceiling and wall height with plenty of space to stand, move around, and hang out
- Military-grade zippers on doors and windows designed to last a lifetime
- Premium, high quality bug mesh on windows and 16 oz. ground sheet for 24-hour protection from critters
- Stove jacks, frames, angle kits, and tools are all included in the price of the tent.
Tent companies often cut corners, particularly on the details. But this isn't the case with the White Duck Prota. From the zippers to the seams to the high quality fabric, the Prota tent is built to last and field tested for performance.
100% PFC FREE: Unlike many canvas tent manufacturers who use chemical-based canvas treatments that diminishes breathability and cause vapor build up, the Prota features a technical PFC-free finish. The secret ingredient is a natural paraffin wax that makes the fabric waterproof while retaining four season breathability.
This natural fiber allows air to circulate & move freely through the fabric, which makes heat more bearable.
Cotton is non-allergenic and adaptable; it insulates and absorbs more cost effectively than any synthetic or artificial fabric created through high carbon emitting processes. Cotton is used in warm climates because it wicks moisture away from the skin.
Cotton canvas has a naturally high tendency to absorbs or blocks harmful UV radiation and remains one of the most effective forms of protection against sun damage.
- 100 square feet of floor space
- Sleeps 5-6
- 66 pounds
- Packed: 14”x16”x11”