This complete introductory slackline kit is designed specifically for beginner and intermediate users. Featuring static-style webbing, which is ideal for learning, and includes a carry bag. The BASE LINE is perfect for getting started and progressing to basic tricks.
- Two-piece slackline is fully adjustable and easily installed between trees or other sturdy anchor points
- Improve balance skills, core strength, and coordination while having fun
- Kit includes slackline, ratchet tensioner, tree protection and carry bag
- The easy-to-use ratchet comes with 8 feet of webbing and a reinforced loop to firmly anchor and tension the slackline. The handle grip is a soft plastic for comfortable and efficient tensioning and the ratchet release is also rubberized for easy and safe release of the tension on the line.
- Made for slacklining with a custom-designed weave, providing flexibility to walk or jump, while maintaining enough stability for easy learning.
- LENGTH: 50 FT/85 FT (15 M/25 M)
- WIDTH: 2 INCHES (50 MM)
- WEBBING STRENGTH: 4 TONS (35.58 KN)
- MAX WEIGHT: 300 LBS (136 KG)
- AGES 5 & UP