Solo Stove's Best-selling Fire Pit
The Solo Stove Bonfire Fire Pit is small enough to easily move and transport but large enough for a generous fire that will burn for hours. The combustion process pulls air upward through the vent holes at the bottom of the burn chamber. The air movement fuels the fire and sends preheated air out through the vent holes at the top of the burn chamber. The result: A clean-burning, efficient fire, with almost no smoke.
- Fueled by small logs, twigs, or chunk wood and offers all the benefits of a wood-burning fire without the smoke or the campfire smell sticking to your clothes
- Burns so efficiently clean up is easy; all that remains after burning is an ultra-fine ash.
- Sets up easily anywhere; perfect for leave-no-trace camping
Which Solo Stove is Right for You?
Ranger: 15 lbs, 12.5” H, 15” W | Perfect for small groups | Small enough for travel
Bonfire: 20 lbs, 14” H, 19.5” W | Perfect for small to medium groups of around 3-5 people | Small enough for travel
Yukon: 38 lbs, 17" H, 27” W | Perfect for larger groups | Ideal for outdoor spaces at home or at cabin
- Includes a durable carry case with handles for easy transport
- Rust resistant
- Stainless steel
- Easy clean up
- Measures 19.5" diameter x 14" Height
- Weighs 20 lb.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty