A Compact Clean-burning Stove and Fire Pit for Camping
The Solo Stove Campfire Camp Stove can boil water in under 10 minutes using only sticks and twigs as fuel. Since it's portable, it's perfect for roasting hot dogs and s'mores in both the backyard and the campground. Solo Stove’s signature 360° Airflow Design™ draws in air through the lower vent holes which heats up inside the Campfire’s double-wall construction. The heated air ignites after leaving the upper vent holes, creating a spectacular secondary burn. It's an excellent stove for car camping, tailgating, and beach parties.
- A hot fire with almost no smoke
- Ultra simple: Stoke the fire then place your pot or skillet on top
- Burns wood to ash, so cleanup is simple
- Easily stows away for travel and transport
- Perfect 2 to 4 campers
- Materials: 304 stainless steel
- Fuel: Twigs, pinecones, sticks, and other biomass
- Weight: 2.2lbs
- Diameter: 7"
- Height: 9.25"
- Includes a durable storage bag for easy transport