The Hellagood Adventure Blanket is the most rugged, well-built outdoor blanket you'll find anywhere. Period.
The Deep Charcoal addition features grey colored AdventureTek fabric on the outer face, and black furry fleece inside. It also includes and leather strap (hand produced in Portland, OR from up-cycled luxury leather).
*Heads up: The blanket color in some lighting is slighter darker than what you see in the photo
The Deep Charcoal Adventure Blanket is designed to be bomb-proof on one side and soft as a baby's butt on the other. To this end, the outer face is water and stain-proof and the inner face features a unique furry fleece that is so soft you'll find yourself wanted to pet it.
Here’s What You Need to Know:
- Waterproof: Waterproof yet breathable membrane.
- Plush: The extra-long furry fleece works exceptionally well in both cold and hot weather
- Portland-made: Every blanket is designed, hand cut, and hand sewn in Portland, Oregon. The fabric is carefully sourced from the four mills around the world.
- Washable: Recommended Care Instructions--machine wash cold and hang dry.
- Binding Edge: A soft, double-folded cotton/polyester edge tape is sewn on the edge with industrial thread.
- Wrap and Brand tag: A 100% bridle leather wrap is included for carrying and storage. Brand tag is 100% leather created and cut in the USA. Both leather pieces are up-cycled luxury leather.
A note from the get lost team:
This is the only blanket we’ve found that is truly waterproof, made in the USA, and fully machine washable. Seriously, what good is an outdoor blanket if it’s a pain to wash? Plus, these blankets look great but they're really durable. Perfect for concerts, festivals, and camping.
Dimensions & Specs:
Size: Approx. 5' x 6'