The Crazy Creek HEX 2.0 PowerLounger is highly packable and great for ultra-light camping because it's light, highly compact, and easy to attach to a backpack. It’s Ideal whenever space and weight are a factor, but it folds out into a spacious lounge chair. The high-density closed-cell foam provides insulation and comfort without added bulk while the outer shell of ripstop nylon protects you from cold and wet ground – just clip the HEX 2.0 to your pack and go!
*ALSO AVAILABLE IN A LONG-BACK VERSION
- The chair can double as a sleeping pad for ultra-light backpacking.
- Bottom flap folds in for extra seat cushioning or out for lounging.
- Extra width and back height for more expansive comfort.
- Rolls up to only 5.5″ diameter.
- Handy attached roll-up strap and hanging loop.
- Compact and extremely packable for backcountry use or whenever space and weight are a factor.
- Improved 8mm high-density cored EVA closed-cell foam provides more insulation and comfort without added bulk.
- Outer shell of durable 210D coated ripstop nylon protects from wet ground.
- Inner surface of water-resistant, breathable 70D coated ripstop nylon is more durable, easy to keep clean, provides better insulation and is totally sealed from sand and dirt.
- Virtually unbreakable carbon-fiber stays.
- Tight-knit nylon webbing for superior tensile strength.
- Reinforced wing connection for durability.
- 250 pound weight capacity.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Size: 53.5″ x 17.5″ / 136 x 44 cm
- Weight: 29.8 oz / 845 g