Work an Open Fire with Well-protected Hands.
The Barebones Open Fire Gloves are constructed of thick full grain cowhide leather, which protects against sparks and heat for extended periods, and the high cuff design shields your forearms while still allowing for flexibility and freedom of movement. In other words, your arms and hands will be fully protected as you add logs or position your cast iron cookware on the coals or flame.
Our Stamp of Approval: Barebone's Fire Gloves look and fit great, they're built to last, and they provide plenty of forearm coverage. If you like fire, you'll love these gloves. We've tested lots of glove - these are our favorites.
Specs & Highlights:
- Constructed of heavy-duty fire-resistant fabric
- Extended wrist and forearm coverage
- Protective technology allows for longer working times when over fire or hot coals
- Add logs and stoke the fire without burning your hands
- Available in SM/MD and LG/XL
- Materials: Premium Grain Natural Cowhide Leather
- Dimensions: SM/MD: 13.25” L, 5.25” W | LG/XL: 14.74” L, 5.75” W
- Color: charcoal grey