The idea for Rumpl was born in the back of a van. The Filmore is a tribute to the golden age of vans and their vintage swagger. Don’t break down on the side of the road without the Sherpa Puffy Filmore blanket.
The Sherpa Puffy Blanket combines the same technical materials found in premium sleeping bags and insulated jackets to keep you warm and cozy indoors and out.
Convenient carrying straps included
Rumpl uses a 90/10 DWR, also known as a durable water repellent, on all of their blankets. This finish provides protection from the elements, making the blankets weather and stain resistant.
The Cape Clip allows you to wear your blanket hands-free so you can start a fire, drink your beer, or change the channel, all while staying warm. The Corner Loops allow you to stake the blanket into the ground, a great feature for festivals and picnics.
- Version: 1-person, Sherpa
- Size Flat: 52" x 75”
- Size Rolled: 5" x 10”
- Fabric: High-pile sherpa fleece with anti-static treatment (on bottom); 100% recycled 30D ripstop fabric with PCR synthetic insulation (on upper)
- Insulation: Hollow fiber siliconized insulation; 100 gsm
- Weight: 2.9lbs
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included