Salt 2 Yellow Spyderedge
- Fast and Free Shipping on most orders over $99
Lightweight and corrosion resistant, the Salt 2 is one of Spyderco's most popular designs. The high-traction Bi-Directional Texturing™ pattern on the handle make it comfortable in the hand and the black-coated titanium pocket clip supports left or right-side, tip-up or tip-down carry. Unlike most pocket knives, which use stainless steel liners in the handle, the Salt 2’s handle components are molded from solid fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN) and fitted with four sets of threaded stainless steel inserts to mount the four-position clip. All other metal hardware on the Salt 2 is also machined from special non-rusting alloys.
This version of the Salt 2 features a high-visibility yellow handle and the popular fully serrated SpyderEdge™ cutting edge.
- Overall Length: 7.25" (184mm)
- Blade Length: 3.00" (76mm)
- Steel: H-1
- Closed Length: 4.25" (108mm)
- Edge Length: 2.65" (67mm)
- Weight: 2.1oz (60g)
- Blade Thickness: 0.098" (2.5mm)
- Handle: FRN
- Clip Position: Ambi
- Tip Carry Position: 4-position
- Lock Type: Back Lock
- Grind: Hollow