The Überleben Stöker Flatpack Stove is a backwoods essential. Forget fuel canisters. The Stöker is fueled entirely by organic matter (twigs, bark, pine needles, etc.) and it's lighter than a ham sandwich--the Stöker Stainless weighs in at only 14.6 oz and the Titanium is 7.3 oz (including the canvas sleeve). This beauty strikes the perfect balance between durability and weight. If you can't find fuel for this, you're going to need more than a fire to save you.
- Simple 5-panel assembly allows for low profile / flat pack stow.
- Available in HD 304 grade Stainless Steel or Titanium. Both are anti-corrosive and extremely strong
- Includes unwaxed canvas sleeve (wax or leave breathable, according to your climate / preference).
- Canvas Sleeve doubles as a tinder bag.
- Weight: 7.3 oz. Titanium (including canvas sleeve); 14.6 oz. Stainless Steel
- Assembled Dimensions: Height - 6.5'', Width - 5.5''( at base) and 4.5'' (at top)