Refunds and Returns
Refund and Return Policy
- Unused/unworn items can be returned within 30 days of delivery.
- If a product is defective, we will exchange it for a new product at no additional charge.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Returns within 30 days of purchase will be refunded in full, less any shipping costs.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Credit will be issued after the product is inspected and found to be in new condition
- Refunds and exchanges are not guaranteed and are subject to our review of the returned product.
- No returns or exchanges on sale items.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- Please send all return/exchange questions to: email@example.com
Ship returns/exchanges to:
Get Lost: RETURNS
5204 E Broadway Ave.
SPOKANE VALLEY, WA 99212
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable): If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often a processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to 5204 E Broadway Ave Spokane Washington US 99212.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he or she will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Returns @ Get Lost
5204 E Broadway Ave
Spokane WA 99212
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.