Enjoy a Campfire in Your Living Room
The FLÎKR Fireplace is a masterpiece of form an function. It’s simple to use because it burns inexpensive and readily available rubbing alcohol, but it’s not simplistic. Its unique design allows you to enjoy a campfire indoors.
That’s right. Indoors. In a well-ventilated space, feel free to use the FLÎKR Fireplace as an accent/ambience piece anywhere in and around your home—with no soot on the ceiling or carbon monoxide. And it’s safe to cook over (s’mores, anyone?).
- Run-time: 45-60 minutes with just 5 ounces of isopropyl rubbing alcohol
- Size: 5” diameter / 4.5” height
- Materials: Proprietary non-absorbent, high-temperature cement. Base is from a man-made, quartz-like solid surface.
- Capacity: 5 oz isopropyl alcohol
- Manufacturing: Designed by Seera Creative INC in Tennessee. Made in Georgia by Easton & Logan.
NOTE: Isopropyl alcohol has a full-combustion when burned. Soot is only created when there is a lack of oxygen. It's just science. If you have an air-exchanger in your home or in any way a "tight" home, assure a window is open as you enjoy FLÎKR Fire.
ANOTHER NOTE: Especially if buying fuel outside the United States, double-check that the word, "isopropyl" is on the bottle. "Rubbing alcohol" can actually be different from, "isopropyl rubbing alcohol" in that it can contain camphor oil, which can leave undesirable soot.