The Japanese-inspired Hori Hori Digging Tool was traditionally used to harvest mountain herbs and vegetables. Barebone's thoughtful take on this classic features a rounded top and serrated sides, which make it ideal for scooping, digging, and cutting. Equipped with a heat-tempered, hollowback blade, full stainless steel tang, and comfortable walnut handle, the Barebones Hori Hori will quickly become one of your favorite tools.
- Vintage-inspired Japanese design
- Heat-tempered 6 ¾” blade with twine cutter
- Full, stainless steel tang
- Rich and durable walnut handle
- Copper ring accent
- Serrated edge and smooth, sharp edge
- Twine cutter and bottle opener
- 1” depth markings
- Dimensions: 12" x 2" x 1"
- Weight: 0.80 lbs
- Materials: Walnut handle & heat-treated 4CR13 stainless steel blade