The Most Versatile Camping Cookware Anywhere
Originating in South Africa, a skottle is a large, circular cooking disc traditionally used straight over a fire. TemboTusk's modern take on the skottle adds the convenience of a gas canister and legs. If you're unfamiliar with the Skottle, think of a heavy-duty wok and you've got the basic idea. The Skottle is fabricated in the USA and comes pre-seasoned so it can be used immediately.
A Note from Brian, Get Lost's Founder:
- FREE SHIPPING: Yep, totally free.
- South African Roots: The skottle is a traditional African cooking disc (similar to a wok), used over millennia to cook delicious rice and steaks.
- Adjustable to any terrain: Sand, rock, or grassland, you can cook with this skottle on any uneven terrain. Just adjust the legs on the fly and start cooking!Dependable
- Gas canister fire: Outfitted with a 10-thousand BTU Kovea Scout Burner, the skottle can heat up pre-cooked dishes easily — and cook up meat, pasta, rice, and eggs from scratch.
- Carry bag: Take this camping gear with you wherever you go. The skottle kit comes with a carrying bag that fits the cooking disc and 4 gas canisters + a carrying case for the adjustable legs.
More Details:Pronounced skaw-til, this camping kitchen set is essential for cooking with friends and family in the great outdoors. The skottle grill kit can serve up to 4 people. It's perfect for rice, pasta, meat, and egg dishes. The skottle is similar to a wok and just like its Asian counterpart, it becomes seasoned overtime after many cooking sessions with oil. It works on any terrain (thanks to the adjustable legs), and since the carrying bag fits 4 gas canisters, you’ll never run out of gas during a long trip!
The Skottle is proudly made in the USA.